MAXIMIZE THE VALUE OF YOUR HOME
with REALM REVIVE, the home improvement service that transforms your home to reach it's full potential with zero upfront costs and no interest.
How It Works
- We work together to decide which services can increase your home's value the most, while looking for the highest return on investment.
- We will then help coordinate the work with our preferred vendors. Pay Nothing Upfront.
- Once Realm Revive is complete, your home is ready to go to market.
- Once your home sells, you'll pay the cost of the services provided without any interest.
Services May Include
- Bathroom Upgrades & Plumbing
- Cosmetic Repairs
- Kitchen Remodel & Painting
- Pest Control
- Roof Repair
EASILY INCREASE YOUR
PROPERTY'S MARKET VALUE
with home improvement services without the upfront cost. REALM REVIVE fronts the cost of services that can increase the value of your home. From staging, to painting, to cosmetic renovations, there will be no payment collected until your home sells. NO UPFRONT COSTS. NO INTEREST CHARGED WITH REALM REVIVE.
YOUR HOME DESERVES A FIRST CLASS SHOWCASE
With the REALM REVIVE, showcasing of your home is placed only in the most talented hands. We work with only the most skilled photographers, and stagers so that no matter what the character of your home, it is captured in its own unique light and highlighted with a sophistication only our team members can produce
24 SARACENO NEWPORT COAST
Previously listed with 2 other Brokers for a total of 241 days for $1,099,000 - failed to sell. Listed and sold by the REALM RESIDENTIAL grown within 45 days for $1,200,000. REALM RESIDENTIAL assisted seller in making cosmetic improvements to the property through our REALM REVIVE SERVICE to yield a faster sale and command a price of $100,000 more than the previously expired listing.
11 PADDOCK PLACE LADERA RANCH
Previously listed with another broker for $735,000 without a single officer. REALM REVIVE budget $15,000 for paint, carpet, quartz counters. Result - 5 offers within 5 days and a sale price of $775,000.